Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A little Easter decorating

 I really love this time of year. Actually I love most of the celebrations seasons but the colours of Easter are just gorgeous. So I find it my weakness!!

I also love to decorate our home , and this year the kids are really into it!! They even cheered when the Easter storage box came out of the garage!!

So here is some of the decor from around our home at the moment.

















And that's not all of it!!

Stay tuned for Part 2 of the decor, and our Easter crafting activities so far! x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I ended up finding some of those Woolies wire baskets, my husband is spray painting them white for me - I think they will come in handy even after Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x