Thursday, November 25, 2010

Markets Galore

On Sunday I attended the Midwest baby and Kids Market in my home town , Geraldton, Western Australia of course!
This market was sooo much more relaxed than the last, purhaps it had a little to do with the age of my babes, and the fact I didn't have any kids there at all this time. I had such a successful day and am really really chuffed with the outcome. I had HEAPS of stock and as always, different things sold this time around , which is always tricky as you never know what to prepare.
Here are some pics of my stall, hope you like them, and if you see anything you like , just leave a comment or email me, I can post anywhere!!
Bunting

Baby shoes in the white shelf and HEAPS of applique tops

All the goodies

Babushka softies







.

To make the day even better, I got to spend some quality and alone time withe my favouritest sister, Kristy from Bread n Butter Factory, she is super duper talented and an utter perfectionist and makes the most devine creations, clips, clip holders, softies, wall canvases and all handsewn and hand cut individually by Kristy herself!! Do yourselves a favour and check out her stuff,  or you can purchase some at the online baby shop Jive Baby HERE. Remember this from Stella's room, its our most prized posession!!

I have just been to set up at Walkaway for the Christmas in the Country Markets, I am really looking forward to it, plenty of room for prams and shoppers to be comfortable and for only $5 , unlimited scones and a cup of tea, why not!!
Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Aww *blush*... you are too kind my little sister. Thanks so much for all the gushy words, and the same goes right back at ya. Here's to another successful day at Market tomorrow xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x