Friday, May 25, 2012

Calling for Questions

At the moment I am rather behind on replying to all your wonderful emails and since reading the very clever Clare's post from The Home She Made with a bit of a Question and Answer time, I thought this would be good way to be able to finally reply to everyone with their queries.
So... in true copy cat fashion, I am halfway through writing a post but just thought I would do a call out for any other questions you have , about anything. Products I may have used, furniture, routines, craft etc.
You name it, just ask it. If its too personal however, I am happy to reply individually.
If you have any requests or ideas for future posts, please direct those in an email also.
I have already had a request (thanks Lee!) for a post on my favourite shopping sites, online stores etc, so that is on its way!

Shoot through your questions to ; bizzydayzblog@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really don't need to know where you shop. I love your taste in everything you show us lol. Though I would love to know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x