Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wonderful Weather

We have been so blessed with such glorious weather lately!
It doesn't feel like it at the moment, as it blows a gale outside and rains off and on, but when the sun is shining lately, its like the bees and birds are singing!
 
My parents are building on a rural block at the moment and the kids have a ball there!
I was lucky enough to capture some beautiful images of our little darlings. In all their investigating happiness.
 
(Photo overload coming now!!)
 














 
I don't know about the birds and the bees, but these make my heart sing!
How lucky are we?
Even on bad days ( and I seem to be having a few with our terrible two lately, they still make me smile on the inside and out. (more so when they are sleeping though! haha)
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Liz, natural settings make the best shots I think. I have just caught up on your blog posts (eg. toy storage), but I wondered if you had any suggestions on storing books that come with cd's? Family keep insisting on giving them and they drive me crazy with getting scratched and mismatched (4 yr old & 1 yr old....)Cheers, Bron

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x