Monday, February 25, 2013

A Valentines house

I know it feels like Valentines Day was forever ago, but I thought I may share our house full of LOVE.
We seem to be having a run of bad luck around here, dodgy thumb for me being held together with stitches and glue , a broken washing machine and its sad to say but we are waiting for the 3rd thing in the bad chain of events.
BUT..... better late than never , right?!


Our entry way buffet


Ollie Rose heart garland across the mirror (above)

Salt dough hearts from last year, seen HERE




Our button hearts from last year , seen HERE


Some 'love' based books to read in the playroom.


Our sideboard in the dining area also received some 'lovely' goodies (pardon the pun!)


The heart ribbon garland was back again, simple and easy. I made this last year, see more HERE


Some more love based books in a cute love heart basket.


And some photos of my beloved.


Still 'love' these XOX letters that I spray painted last year.


And I didn't let the day go by without some yummy muffins to snack on.


I love decorating for seasons and occasions but I do love when the house is back to normal and
clutter free too!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Liz....what a gorgeous loved up house you have!

    It all looks fabulous and I love all your touches!

    Do you have a blogpost on your playroom? Would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great creative touch, love seeing how you arrange special objects in your home!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x