Sunday, December 9, 2012

Class treats

This is our first year of organising Christmas cards and treats for a class and Stella was so excited to do it!
Each day she has been getting to school, it has been like a card frenzy.
The kids get so excited and are so proud to hand over a card to their friend.

We used this as a bit of writing exercise, and Stella wrote out all her classmates names and her names inside the card, I just did the words 'To' and 'From'.


I also attached a lollipop with a simple tag  to the the front of the envelopes.
The tags are a free printable from HERE and are punched with a scalloped circle punch (these are a little crumbled as while shooting these photos I had to rescue the lollipops from the little paws of children!!)


Our cards were put in a take home box that gets put out at collection time so that each parent could choose and hand out the lollipops at their discretion.

Something simple, but in my opinion , better than a candy cane for a 4 year old (Stella doesn't like them much) yet still individually wrapped for health reasons.

I am just about finished making the teachers gifts , so hopefully I can share those tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I think Im going to have to get myself one of those punches. I love that shape and you use it all the time!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x