Monday, December 13, 2010

Pretties

I have recently purchased some absolutely gorgeous goodies off a wonderful and caring lady, doing amazing things
Lea over at Little Bits of Pretty, had made up THE most gorgeous vintage packs with uber gorgeous embellishments for sewing, scrapbooking and crafting and its all for a good cause!
All the proceeds, all 100% , are donated to The Childrens Hospital of Westmead. She even covers the Paypal costs , and all you have to do is pay a little bit of postage!!






So fantastic and I just can't wait to use my pretties!! So many ideas running around in my head!
So if you are interested, its all for a great cause, so what other excuse do you need?
Oh , and she is holding a giveaway at her blog HERE, all you have to do is leave a comment!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Liz:) I hope you enjoy creating with them! Leax

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x