Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Made it Finds

Whenever I browse Made It, I always find at least 10 things that I would like, and must add them to my wish list to remember in the future and help my Mum out for gift ideas, she is alwasy bugging me for more.
Here are some recent ones I am loving;

Uber gorgeous fabric toy baskets from lilly lolly love


Awesome fabric and applique crown for DS first birthday from my little hero


The most beutiful little softie doll from Greendrop (and good for the environment too!)


Ok, ok, , all the things I have wanted so far are for the kids but same same yeah?

LOVE these Live laugh love bracelets from Vamped By JayCee


Cool Alphabet lletter badges from Oscar And Matilda (love the name too!)


Vintage earrings, love, love, love from Blue Moon Jewellery


More gorgeous earrings from Two Cheeky Monkeys


I hope you like my finds, let me know if you find any goodies for yourself. I love Made it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x