Monday, January 10, 2011

Good Genes!!

I know I am being bias, but hello, my kids have some good genes!!!

Forgive me for being a bragger, but hows these eyes?? We both have blue eyes, but I am most certain these brilliant blues on all 3 kiddies are from my darling man, his are brighter, lighter and of course, dreamy!!

Here's proof;




And how about these? Yes I know he does not have much hair, BUT , what he does have is getting longer,and now, THERE ARE CURL TUFTS!! Yes, I am sure that is what they are!! Super cute little curls, (that he will infact hate one day) but I wonder if they are the early signs of a mop head ringlet doo like Stella!?



Cutest kids on earth!

2 comments:

  1. Haha Liz....love Stellas gummy smile..classic.. and yes their eyes are beautiful....I've always wanted a baby with blue eyes but not much chance of that with my mud poo eyes taking over Gregs genes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x