Sunday, January 30, 2011

Summer weekend fun

 Its no secret that I LOVE summer!! Love the heat, love the long days, love the fruit, love the activities and love that we have more time and activities to do as a family.

After what was a very surprising and strange day of a storm in town, from Cyclone Bianca, Saturday evening was amazing. Warm and glorious, perfect for fish and chips by the beach. After working Thursday and Friday night and all day Saturday, the kids were missing me (Yay for that, sad for them) and I was welcomed by a very happy and excited recption when returning home. Needless to say, I was dying to do something as a family and when my Mum suggested a picnic dinner on the foreshore , we were quick to accept the offer.
My parents were looking after my sisters 4 kids too, so Stella was in her element with her favourite people around her, her favourite place and hot chips!! What more could a girl ask for?




Our amazing city. The view to the port

Fish and Chips, yummo!!

Having fun!!

Denbi enjoying the waterpark

Our water baby

Loving the light at this time of day!

Our weekend flew by, much to our disgust, but was filled with movie watching, snuggles on the floor with our kiddies, playing games, waterpolo (hubby, not me, I would kill someone!!) and simply lapping up the family time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x