Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bizzy Dayz Products

I survived!! Quite a massive weekend if I do say so myself!
I did my cousins hair for her wedding, and went to the wedding as guests. Boy did she look just gorgeous!! So beautiful, I loved her dress, it had ruffles through the skirt edged with ribbon and a jewel encrusted bodice. Gorgeous!!
We had a great night, and I lasted til 10:45pm!! Stella was even a gem for her first night being babysat by Dh Mum!!

I went to the markets today, a the Old Goal, and it was fantastic!! Great people that are all so talented, Geraldton is really full of clever people! My stall was in the old exercise courtyard, and by 11ish I certainly felt sorry for the prisoners who used it, at 30 degrees it got a little hot to say the least!!
I met some amazing new people too, some of which asked for my business card (guess I should get some made up!!) and want to purchase at a later date!!
So I am going to post a few pics as I make things with the prices etc, if anyone would like to purchase over the net! I listed the items left on Facebook tonight and half of it sold, so quickly, so thanks to everyone for their support! So overwhelming!

AQUA SPOT RUG, BACKED WITH CHENILLE $35 105CM x 70CM

BUNNY SOFTIES $8 EA


BURP CLOTHS- CUT OUT FOR NECK, TOWELLING BACKED $8.95 EA OR 3 FOR $25

PINK SPOTTY RUG, BACKED WITH MINKY $35

CLOTH WIPES - TOWELLING BACKED. GREAT FOR FACES, BUMS ETC
$3 EA OR 4 FOR $10


GREEN SPOTTY RUG/ UNISEX - BACKED WITH SOFT, FLUFFLY POLARFLEECE $35


WIPE SETS 4 PACK $10

QUICK CHANGE/FEED - ZIPPERED POUCH ,GREAT FOR FEW NAPPIES AND WIPES, A BURP CLOTH AND 2x FABRIC WIPES $22

Any enquiries on products, don't hesitate to contact me
noelandliz24@westnet.com.au

Off to watch Underbelly, season premier on TV, and taking the night off sewing!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and and even better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x