Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yay for Clever people

Just a quickie this morning as I am hoping it is one of the last days Stella free before the twins come, and as you can imagine, I have a hell of a lot of running around to do!!
Check out my new blog banner!! The very talented Kylie Latham, in Geraldton, created it for me, and it is perfect!! I love everything about it, colours, font , OWLS etc!!
She is also doing some business cards for me too, and I am even going to get her to design a new logo for the salon!! I am addicted!!
Bizzy Dayz has taken off, and I now sell more than I can sew, which is obviously a good thing, but for a hobby , its busy!
So a HUGE thankyou to Kylie at Personally Posh, you can find her on her Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/?page=1&sk=messages&tid=1109763399713#!/pages/Personally-Posh/200763661886?v=wall&ref=ss
So be sure to fan her and check out her creative work!!
Off to run around like a chook with my head cut off. Blood tests, CTG's, Interview with the Chamber of Commerce!! Yep, you heard me, Tresses is shortlisted for the business award so I am off for a panel interview this afternoon. Talk about putting someone into labour!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the interview went well and hope it didn't bring on early labour!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x