Sunday, September 11, 2011

Menu Plan

Finally I have remembered to post our Meal Plans for the next few weeks. I shop on Thursdays so our plan runs from a Friday.

Week 1
Fri- Mexican Refried Bean wraps with Wedges
Sat - Chicken and Bacon Rice (The McCormicks packet style)
Sun - Sausages , Vege and Gravy
Mon - Meatballs and Pasta
Tues- Crumbed Chops and Veg
Wed - Chicken Casserole in Slow Cooker
Thurs - Quiche , chips and salad

Week 2
Fri- Fish, with Lemon Pepper Sauce, chips and Salad
Sat -  Devilled Sausages in S/C with Veg
Sun -  Shepherds Pie, Chips and Salad
Mon - Beef Pie, and Veg
Tues- Chicken in a bag (packet style) with Rice and Saldad
Wed -  Nasi Goreng
Thurs - Beef Strog , and pasta

Pretty plain, pretty simple for a few weeks. I am lacking somewhat in energy, everything is a bit harder to do, the bigger I get, and boy am I big!!
33 weeks and counting down!!
Hope my Menu helps you, feel free to share your own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x