Friday, April 12, 2013

Fridge To Go - Review

I couldn't believe our luck when the lovely people from Fridge -to- go asked if I was interested in trying one of their cooler bags. I had only just thought to myself that Stella's lunch bag had nearly seen its last day and I was already on the look out for something as practical!

I will be honest and say that we have actually been using this lunch bag for school and everything for a few weeks now ( I have been insanely busy and haven't managed time to write anything lately , but also wanted to try the cooler bag over a few weeks, a true test if I still love it!! )
And I do!! And so does Stella, so that's a bonus!

Fridge-to-go® cooler bags are good for the environment...BPA-free, PVC and lead-safe ! I love that there is no nasties in them and they can be used over and over without feeling worried about harmful chemicals.


I love that the cooler bag comes with this fantastic large but thin ice pack that actually zips into the base compartment and therefore keeps the entire bag nice and cold.


I love that I can now fit more in Stella's lunch box (as she has been eating all her food and I wanted to add a few more thing) because the precious space isn't being taken up with an ice brick , and I love that her cut up fruit (usually grapes and strawberries) stay lovely and chilled , as does her sand which , or the occasionally juice she has (Sunraysia juice packs)




As you can see, the cooler bag can fit quite a lot of food in it, the size is deceiving.
I still like to use the Yoghurt cooler and always multiple containers and everything fits beautifully.



All in all, I really like the Fridge- to - go lunch bag. I like the size, the ice block and convenience.
Perfect not just for school, but family outings, play dates, picnics or car trips.

You can find the lunch bags and more products in the range on the website HERE or on Facebook HERE


Please Note-
I was gifted this lunch bag to use and review as I wish.
All the statements and opinions are my own
I was not paid to write this post, just genuinely like the lunch bag!


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x