Saturday, August 27, 2011

New do

Being a hairdresser (and lately not looking like one at all!) I am familiar with the way a new hair cut or colour, or both, can make you feel. However, its been quite some time , since I have been to a salon as a client, and had my hair done. A fair while since I have not had to tell the person doing my hair what to do, or infact, mix the colour up myself!

But guess what!? That all changed! Yippee!!
My Little Protege, my apprentice, the very girl that I taught from a mere baby (sniff sniff) , has just opened her own salon!! And its gorgeous!! To say that I am proud, is an absolute understatement!!! 
I could NOT be happier, nor feel more proud of the woman, hairdresser, business owner that she has become!!
And now, I have a hairdresser of my own. Kate had always done my hair at the salon, there is no one I would trust more with my locks than her, but making that 6 weekly booking was thrilling!!
And getting my hair done was even more so!!
So.... I had a cut, and colour and even FOILS!! Yep, nanna Liz was revamped. And it feels gorgeous, and I love the cut and new fringe so so much!!


Can you see my foils, under a veiling section so the top is kept dark and regrowth free, but some shimmering hilights still!!



So do yourselves a favour, make the appointment, take the time, and go and get a new do!! Be daring, be different and you won't be disappointed!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great Liz! Nothing quite like a colour and cut to get yourself feeling human again! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x