Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Menu Plan

I am alive. Just.
No really, all is well, just busy and the days fly by, then I colapse in a heap! Nothing short of the normal!

Bringing you my Menu Plan for this week (current) , I am a little late, sorry.

Monday - Massaman Curry with Naan Bread and Rice (Valcom Jar from the curry section of Woolworths) YUMMO!!
Tuesday- Lasagne, Chips and Salad (cooking as we speak)
Wednesday- Chops and Vege (haven't had this for ages, a pregnancy craving!) (footy)
Thursday- My Mum's Birthday
Friday - Tacos (footy)
Saturday- Home made pies from Left over Taco mince and a frozen stew
Sunday- Roast

Pretty basic this week, and as you can see, footy training nights are simple meals, that either are fine to reheat at 10pm for DH or easy for me to dish up to kids by myself.
My Menu plan for next week is also done, as I shop fortnightly. I find this works for us, as I can buy meat in bulk and divide the portions, kinder to the hip pocket!!

Any meal ideas? Whats your favourite meal?
I am going to do a few recipe posts soon, have had a few requests for things , and believe me, I am no Masterchef, but sharing is caring, after all , that is what this is all about!!
And talk about sharing, Check out the Ollie Rose BLOG,  for another Menu Plan!

1 comment:

  1. mmm love chops & veg! My lot have been loving a sausage, veg & pasta bake I have been making, with pepper steak sausies. so yum!! I've also been making ice-cream lately, it is so easy, everyone loves it and it's free of all the gunk!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x