Saturday, October 11, 2014

Insta happenings

I am a great lover of the App Instagram! A wonderful network of photo sharing, commenting and forming 'relationships' with people through the power of images and comment love. 
I have recently started a blog Instragram account, where I will be sharing bit and pieces from around my home and life. I often load piccies on to Instagram and then forget to do so on Facebook etc, so if you would like to follow more of the Bizzy Dayz journey, you can find me HERE, or the username is , wait for it ... bizzydayz

Meanwhile, here is a few Instagram snaps of our life lately ;


Twin LOVE 


Sunday arvo happenings


An invitation to a "Frozen" party calls for Anna hair and a coronation dress!


Breakfast with Harry Potter and Fireman Sam


Banana Bread, everyone favourite 



Planting some Capsicums and Tomatoes


Food prep for dance concert rehearsals 


For the love of laminating


Afternoon smoothie pick me ups


Plumb tuckered


$5 roses are the best kind!
(and puppy toilet training treats)


Strawberries on sale, means yummy strawberry jam 


Being read a book by your big sister? Now that is something special


The power of an image should never be under estimated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x