Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lately...

What have we been up to lately?
Well we have been housebound for the last 5 days, out of choice, as the kids are sick and I would rather keep them warm and cosy at home.
As I mentioned before, all 3 have chest and ear infections, bless their cotton socks.

So we made some playdough, early in the morning mind you, and created "stuff".
Yes, half the kids are in their PJ's still, the joys of home days, whatever works I say.





AND... we had some days of sunshine, perfect for getting nappies dry!!


And Lacey has started demanding having her hair done in the mornings too, when I do Stellas. Except no clips stay in , due to a very observant brother, so a fountain it is! CUTE



And Stella and I used a little kit she got in a lolly bag a few weeks back, during the twins sleep time, to create a lovely necklace for her, and a key chain for her much loved Dad!

Such concentration!


This is of course between all the crying, whinging, cuddles, snuggles, kisses and playing!
What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x