Wednesday, July 27, 2011

26 weeks

Firstly, I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone for their messages of love and support after my hissy fit and whinge fest in one of my last posts. The pregnancy hormones are well and truely flying around , and most unwelcome alot of the time, but I did feel so much better after getting it all out. I just didn't mean for everyone to feel sorry for me, it wasn't my intention at all.
However its been refreshing and comforting to know that I am not alone. Mothers guilt is a horrible, horrible thing, but its reassuring that nearly every mother gets it in some way or other, and this Parenting gig is not easy, so we should all be proud of ourselves for the jobs we are doing!! Hardest job in the world I would say, but also the most rewarding!!
So thankyou, I felt better, and really appreciate all the offers for help etc , just knowing people are there , if I was ever to need them, makes life that bit easier!! xo

Now down to business!

Just to be consistant, I am nearly a week late with my belly shot, but thats how it goes.....
So last Friday, we turned 26 weeks, we are nearly 27 now. Time is flying by!!
Like, really fast!!
We are nearly in August, and with my Mums and Darling Husbands birthdays in that month, it will go really quickly, then we have September, and half of October to get organised before we play the waiting game. Not long really, I hope by then  I am ready for a new bubba!! Its not that I don't want one, cos I do, they are booootiful, but right now, my twins are still babies, and demand alot of time and attention.
It will all work out beautifully, I know it will!

Big bubba at 26 weeks. Please excuse the mini handprints on the mirror, they like to lick themselves! Noice

At 26 weeks, the baby should measure 36ish centremetres, and weigh around 780g!!
It feels twice the size, and the kicks feel just as often as the twins did, double the fun in just one little package!!!
I am thinking its a boy, Noel thinks its a girl (or is he hoping, as our girls are quite placid compared to Master Max!?)
And I thought I was set for names, then meh, changed my mind and so did Noel, so we will have to wait and see. Oh the pressure of choosing a name for a special little person, for the rest of their lives!! ARGH!!

2 comments:

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x