Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Angus' Room

As promised, a peak inside our little mans little room, not quite finished but always a work in progress!

 





All items and furniture were repurposed or already in the nursery and we borrowed a cradle from a dear friend, as the twins were still in the cots.
We have nearly completed a photo wall and have now got some free art printed so they are still to come!
So far, I am really please with the space we have created for our Angus Frankie, very serene . 

2 comments:

  1. I love this room! Do you mind me asking where you bought that adorable cot linen from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness me!!!! Gorgeous gorgeous Liz. Lucky sweet Angus xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x