Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Numbers

Life... Its all about the numbers ...

45 minutes I was waiting for a rent inspection today ...
8 minutes later than normal, I arrived at school to no car parks ...
31 days until my 29th Birthday ...
4 kids, aged 5, 3, 3 and 2 live here ... they are devine x
406 posts I have written on this very blog ...
2 times I have thought about making myself a coffee today ... still no coffee
7.5 months of living in the Pilbara and we love it ...
5 times today Max has told me he doesn't have school tomorrow, poor love ...
13 times I have said 'I love you' today and there are plenty more to come ...
31 minutes ago my husband took the kids to swimming lessons ... silence is bliss
4054 days I have been with said husband ... and I love him more every day ... especially when he gives me said silence ...
1 ham and salad wrap was eaten for my lunch today ... first lunchtime meal in a while, I must make an effort to have it more often ...
2 pairs of tap shoes are the vain of my existence at the moment ...
2 flat packs have been erected by gorgeous husband so far this week, one more to go ...
26 February is when I can watch the next Greys Anatomy episode and I am hanging out ...
7 days down of the term .. lots more to go ...
76 days until I see my Mum and Dad x

And in a minute I should go and cook the Taco Mince for our dinner tonight. Taco Tuesday .....

Leaving you with some 'lately' snaps ...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x