Sunday, September 19, 2010

finishing fun

Oh what a glorious day!! I LOOOOOOVVVEEE Sundays!! Its our only day as a family as I work Saturdays and I just love it. I love the simple things, pikelets for brekky, fun in the sun on the trampoline, trips to Bunnings, however today I loved being able to finish a few projects I have on the go!
My hubby actually said this morning "I just wish you would finish one thing before starting another!!"
Now where would the fun be in that? I just have way too many ideas running around in my poor little head!!
Soooo, here is just a snippet of today. I also made Stella a gorgeous bunting for her room and made over a stool from her room, but pics in the morning as I didn't finish them til late and the light was icky! We also planted new herbs in the vege pathc (and harvested the smallest carrots I have possibly ever seen!) planted a few new plants in the garden and rearranged our toy room and chucked some junk out!

Man folk hard at work!!
However;

This is the stool half way through its journey!


.
Remember this;
                                 

Well this is it now; it is going to hang in our bedroom as it matched our new quilt well I think!



Sorry for the brightness, it was such a glorious day today, but very sunny, but the material backing is a red /maroon stripe and I am still trying to decide whether to distress the frame or now? Any suggestions?

And this got a makeover today too!! Hopefully it gets put up in its new found glory tomorrow!! Can't wait to share!


And leaving you with this , the sweetest thing EVER!! Who needs a nanny when you have a big sister that is more than willing to help!?


She loves them to bits, sometimes too much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x