Thursday, September 9, 2010

Too many ideas

Its true, I have waaayyyyy too many ideas going around in my head at the moment and there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do them.
First up, I got the urge again to make myself something, as I have been sewing for so many others and for the Bizzy Dayz Facebook and market store for a while.
So I took some of my favourite fabric from my big Spotlight spend up


And made this;


Now now, don't laugh!! It was my first attempt , like , EVER, at gathering and I think it looks pretty average good!! haha I just love the white fabric with the green [pattern, it feels like "ME", white with colour, my favourite colour infact!! Hope you like it!!

Next project, I am going to take this ordinary Whiteboard memo board;


 And make it into something super cute, practical and fun with these materials!!


 Stay tuned for the outcome!
And I haven't forgotten about the canvas, it is getting quite a makeover at the moment BUT I have forgotten to draw the burp cloth comp, will do tomorrow and take piccies for evidence!!

 Oh BTW, 3 sleeps til Upmarket!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x