Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Its all in the figures...

Today I got to thinking, in my house, in my life at the moment , I have
1 cheeky little princess;
10 sleeps until we see Powderfinger!!;
5 projects on the go;
102 days until Christmas;
11 photos I want hung;
2 pictures to put on the wall;
well over 40 pairs of shoes (yes 40!!);
6 chairs to paint;
11 days until I see my good friend in Perth;
8 letters unopened on my kitchen bench;
3 bottles made up for tonight;
1 car that badly needs washing;
3 things already on the Christmas wish list;
2 phone calls to make tomorrow;
4 staff at the salon;
1 lid of a tea canister broken :( ;
1 load of washing in the machine;
5 Upmarket purchases to find homes for;
0 bills on the fridge!!!!;
20 baby fingers and toes;
and most importantly;
4 gorgeous people that make my life complete and make me smile !



Isn't that the only figures in life that really matter in the end?

The winner of the burp cloth comp was drawn tonight by my trusty sidekick and announced tomorrow !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to read and more importantly comment on my blog. They are all so appreciated! Liz x